Ultimate seat stabilizer smart air guide
Ultimate sheet stabilizer that overcomes all of the shortcomings of paper hold-down devices on the market
- Ultimate sheet stabilizer that overcomes all of the shortcomings of paper hold-down devices on the market
- There are several manufacturers of in-line quality inspection equipment for single-wafer machines. Do you think that any inspection equipment is similar?
Don't you think this is the same as a quality inspection device for rotation?
In sheet-fed in-line inspection, the performance of the paper hold-down unit determines the performance of the inspection unit.
Performance of the paper hold-down unit: No matter how excellent the image processing technology is, the performance of the equal inspection unit cannot be achieved more than the performance of the paper hold-down unit.
In recent years, manufacturers of inspection equipment have begun to prepare paper hold down devices. Is the sheet truly held down from the grip to the gripper of the gripper end？
Has the printing company been confirmed to do so at the time of introduction?
Is the inspection system truly capable of detecting defects that cannot be excused by customers?
Stabilizing paper on a sheet-fed printing press is a very difficult technology, and we have found that many tests and improved experiences make it impossible to do so without some technical requirements.
The Smart Air Guide is the ultimate seat stabilizer that not only meets these requirements, but also overcomes all of the shortcomings of paper hold-down devices on the market.
When introducing this system, we will customize the system to suit the equipment of the printing company according to our concept, but as a common function and performance.
- 1. It is sufficient not to be close to the impression cylinder, so that accidents such as sheet contact do not occur.
- 2. Since only the required amount of air is used, the power cost may be a fraction.
- 3. Since hot air is not blown, there is no effect on printing due to an increase in plate temperature or drying.
- 4. The machine is compact and does not easily interfere with the cleaning of the impression cylinder, etc.
- 5. Maintenance is free and can be easily removed and restored by a printing company.
- When examining the in-line sheet quality inspection system, compare the performance of the paper holding system.
Information on business and recruitment is provided.
Explain Jix products