Super-vision of machine for collating machine, folding machine, cover feeder
Anti-contamination inspection system that monitors all printed products for shipment in the correct combination
When printed materials are shipped as final products, such as books, it is important to combine multiple printed materials into products. Even if printed materials are the same, whether the orientation and the up and down are correct has a major impact on the products, and therefore quality assurance is also important.
The Super-vision, as its name suggests, is an anti-contamination testing device that monitors all printed products for shipment in the correct combinations.
Characteristics of the Super-vision
- 1. Color CCD camera
- The conventional heterogeneous and mixed-in inspection equipment was a monochrome CCD camera, but Super-vision adopted a color CCD camera.
This makes it easier for operators to recognize, as well as making it possible to carry out tests that were not distinguishable by conventional monochrome.
- 2. Flexible touch screen
- In the printing and binding industries of many types and small lots, where there are many and dozens of changes per day, the setting of the inspection equipment is simple and must be set in a short period of time.
In Super-vision, we used a touch screen to make it much easier and faster for operators to set up without stress.
- 3. Flexible pattern matching
- Signatures such as lightweight coated paper, thin paper, and rotary printing are susceptible to size adjustment and humidity. If the inspection equipment malfunctions, the production efficiency is greatly affected.
Pattern matching, which is a typical type of inspection algorithm, must also be flexible in order to follow the changes in the images that these paper marks have.
Since Super-vision pattern matching is designed and developed based on these conditions, it is possible to stably and reliably inspect target printed materials that are subject to high speed and large changes.
- Inline quality-testing equipment Super-vision Basic specifications
- Inspection speed
- Up to 18,000 sheets/hour
- Machine speed
- Color CCD camera
- C mount
- Inspection field of view
- Outside dimensions of the control operation panel
- Depending on the number of cameras configured.
Example: Pattern matching of four cameras
Width 600 mm × height 600 mm × depth 300 mm
- Power capacity
- Single-phase ac 100 V 1 KVA~
- Operation panel
- touch screen (optional, 21.5-inch separate monitor)
- Depending on the number of cameras configured. Example: 12 kg for pattern matching of four cameras
Information on business and recruitment is provided.
Explain Jix products